Tuesday, July 24, 2018

The Bottom

 

Carla and I realized there will only be $80 in our bank account and $50 in the Equip Mozambique bank account at the end of this month. Last month I was afraid, but not anymore. There is something freeing about hitting bottom, and knowing that all you can do is go up. Lord, use this time to wipe away the dross, everything that is extraneous and unnecessary.”

I also happen to be stuck in bed with a nasty neck ache. But my spirit is still on fire and alive as ever. God help me do the right things, purify me, let everything be stripped away that is not from you. I want to be white-hot for you. Burn away my excuses and the fat that can develop with plenty. Show me again the essentials, and your raw power for transformation.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment