Thursday, May 17, 2018

Today is going to be a rough day

 

Psalms 111:1 Praise the Lord! I will thank the Lord with all my heart as I meet with his godly people.


God thank you for the many godly people you have put in my life. Help me never take them for granted.

Today is going to be a rough day. I have a meeting with the staff about salaries this morning and that is always complex and difficult, particularly because this was a communist country and there is no respect or understanding between employer and employee. And I Need to tell the guy staying with us that he needs to leave because he got a girl pregnant and was stealing things. God give me strength to do what I Cannot do alone.

Thank you God for all the people you have placed around me. Help me not close myself off to them in times of trouble. Help me know what to do when I'm in distress.

V9 - He has paid a full random for his people, He has guaranteed his covenant with them forever. Thank you for paying my random. Thank you for your everlasting covenant. Help me understand it - why do I Still work so hard for your favor? Why do I Think that if I don’t, you’ll remove your hand of protection?

I am daily being confronted with my anger and brokenness and I Don't know how to deal with it in a healthy way. Though, as much as I Hate to admit this, journalling does seem to help. I have avoided it for so long...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment