Tuesday, May 22, 2018

May 22nd

Today I am writing this while in the bathroom babysitting Alizah while she takes a bath.

I am having difficulties sleeping which, unfortunately, is leading to emotional difficulties as well. I have been decidedly more unstable than I would like to be and it is frustrating for me…

Yesterday was a very difficult day. We had 3 hard meetings with employees who weren’t up to par. I believe two of them worked out well but the third, well, I think I am about to lose one of my most intelligent employees. That is very disappointing for me and I am really sad about that. When it comes to tech stuff, he was easily twice as intelligent as the next person on my team, but he has been spending his time doing his own thing.

It really angers me that he has been doing so much on his own personal projects and letting the organization projects fail. Sometimes I find myself just pacing in frustration over the situation.

In other news, I'm really starting to enjoy my time to myself and God early in the morning. Our veranda is beautiful and it brings me peace, or at least as close as I get to it these days.

God, I need you, more now than ever. Teach me your ways, help me to walk in your path oh Lord. I want to know you and be known by you. Nothing else compares.

God give me strength for today. Show me my own self-employed destructive habits and how I can change them. Teach me to walk step in step and hand in hand with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment