Monday, May 21, 2018

May 21st

I am really tired. I didn’t get to bed until 1 am, and I'm really feeling it now. I have a habit of pushing myself to the limit on weekdays and then crashing on weekends.- I think that needs to change because it is hurting my time with my family and nothing around the house gets done.

I find myself brooding a lot recently. I feel betrayed by several people, some of them are quite close to me. One in particular started his own business here with my server technology, using his time at work, and was taking several of our clients. I am so angry - I have a meeting with him later today. God, give me the strength to not let my emotions overwhelm me, give me the courage to do what is right in this situation and give me the knowledge to know what I should do. God I need your help, even more than usual.

Reading Psalms 113 - Verse 7 stands out: “He Lifts the poor from the dust and the needy from the garbage dump, He sets them among princes, even the princes of his own people! He gives the childless woman a family, making her a happy mother.”

We are doing it - we are living that part of God’s vision and heart. God, show us how to do it better and show us how to impart that Same heart to your people.

No comments:

Post a Comment