Saturday, June 5, 2010

Welcome!

I was praying a couple days ago and I felt the Lord was leading me to start a blog where I am totally open about my walk with Jesus - my struggles, hardships, victories and defeats. When we talk in churches, it's almost always about the testimonies - Miracles, the times where God really showed up and saved us, and times where we've totally trusted in God and He came through. I almost think that's unfair - most of my life following Jesus has been hard and painful; crucifying my flesh and facing my fears even though I didn't want to. Sure, the testimonies are amazing and I 100% believe that following Christ is worth it, but that's only half of the story.

Was it really God talking to me to start this blog? I don't know, but it sounds like something He may say to me, and I'll never know if I don't do it and see what happens. I hope you enjoy,

No comments:

Post a Comment